If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, it is time to get one. I keep falling in love with mine over and over. I loved my 6-quart duo Instant Pot I have even bought an 8-quart Instant Pot. One of the many recipes creating this love is this Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks. If you are looking for a quick, affordable meal, cubed steaks are a great meat to make. The Instant Pot just adds to the quickness of getting dinner on the table.
Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks is a simple recipe made quickly with the dump of cubed steaks, a Coke, onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup in the Instant Pot.
If you are at all like me, you have a pantry with a few staples in the pantry at all times. Things like cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and some cans of pop.The best recipes are the ones that simply take one step to make. Dump and cook. This Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steak recipe is so easy. Begin by putting the cubed steaks in the Instant Pot. Follow it up with the sliced mushrooms and envelope of onion soup mix.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the Instant Pot to Meat/Stew setting for 15 minutes. Then get busy either making some mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables or some buttery noodles to serve the cubed steaks over. When the time is up, you can let it naturally release, or flip the vent open for a quick release.
The result is a flavorful combination of a creamy sauce with the tender cola cubed beef steaks. If you want the liquid to be a bit thicker, go ahead and mix a few teaspoons of cornstarch in a little water and dump into the Instant Pot and stir to combine. If you are fine with a runnier sauce, you are ready to serve dinner.
Other Great Recipes
Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks
- 4 cubed steaks, beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced optional
- 18-20 ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 can of Progresso or 2 cans of Campbell's Soup
- 1 can cola, Coke or Pepsi
- Salt and Pepper
- Turn the Instant Pot to hot and place the cubed beef steaks in the Instant Pot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dump the mushrooms and onion soup mix over the cubed steaks.
- Dump the soup and then the cola over the cubed steaks.
- Turn the Instant Pot to off and then turn back on to meat or manual. Set time for 10 minutes.
- When the cook time is up, either use natural release or move value to quick release.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
- Roast Beef Hawaiian Roll Sliders – Sandy’s Sandwiches - October 10, 2020
- Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Honey - September 30, 2020
- English Muffin Egg Cups – Individual Breakfast Casseroles - September 27, 2020