If you don't have an Instant Pot yet, it is time to get one. I keep falling in love with mine over and over. I loved my 6-quart duo Instant Pot I have even bought an 8-quart Instant Pot. One of the many recipes creating this love is this Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks. If you are looking for a quick, affordable meal, cubed steaks are great meat to make. The Instant Pot just adds to the quickness of getting dinner on the table.
Coca-Cola Beef Cube Steaks Ingredients
Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks is a simple recipe made quickly by pressure cooking the ingredients. If you are at all like me, you have a pantry with a few staples in the pantry at all times. Things like cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and some cans of pop.The best recipes are the ones that simply take one step to make. Dump and cook.
The ingredients you need to make this flavorful and easy cube steak recipe are the following.
with the dump of cubed steaks, a Coke, onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup in the Instant Pot.
- Beef Cubed Steak
- Dried Onion Soup Mix
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to Make Instant Pot Cubed Steaks Recipe?
This Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steak recipe is so easy. Begin by putting the cubed steaks in the Instant Pot. Follow it up with the sliced mushrooms and envelope of onion soup mix.
Over the top of the cubed beef steaks, mushrooms, and onion soup mix, dump the can of mushroom soup. Follow this with a can of Coke or Pepsi or whatever regular cola soda pop you have in the house.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the Instant Pot to Meat/Stew setting for 15 minutes. Then get busy either making some mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables or some buttery noodles to serve the cubed steaks over. When the time is up, you can let it naturally release, or flip the vent open for a quick release.
The result is a flavorful combination of a creamy sauce with the tender cola cubed beef steaks. If you want the liquid to be a bit thicker, go ahead and mix a few teaspoons of cornstarch in a little water and dump into the Instant Pot and stir to combine. If you are fine with a runnier sauce, you are ready to serve dinner.
The tenderness of the beef cube steaks will truly blew my mind. This recipe will definitely be a new regular rotation on the dinner menu.
Variations to the Recipe
- Low-Carb Cubed Steaks with Gravy: The low-carb beef cubed steaks is the perfect comfort food. You seriously will be treating yourself to comfort food with this recipe. Just switch out the regular cola for a diet cola or zero sugar coke. Then replace the cream of mushroom soup for an additional tablespoon of butter, ½ cup of heavy cream, and a teaspoon of xanthan gum. Even if your family isn't eating low-carb they won't mind this version of the recipe.
- Gluten-Free Beef Stroganoff: Using the gluten-free cream of mushroom soup and gluten-free pasta, rice, or potatoes, you can easily enjoy this comfort food
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
Dinner doesn't have to take forever to make. Here are fast Instant Pot recipes for some of your favorite comfort foods.
Instant Pot Cola Cubed Beef Steaks Recipe
- 4 cubed steaks, beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced optional
- 18-20 ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 can of Progresso or 2 cans of Campbell's Soup
- 1 can cola, Coke or Pepsi
- Salt and Pepper
- Turn the Instant Pot to hot and place the cubed beef steaks in the Instant Pot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dump the mushrooms and onion soup mix over the cubed steaks.
- Dump the soup and then the cola over the cubed steaks.
- Turn the Instant Pot to off and then turn back on to meat or manual. Set time for 10 minutes.
- When the cook time is up, either use natural release or move value to quick release.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.