Ninja Foodi Quiche is an amazing, glorious low-carb crustless bacon cheese quiche made in less than 30 minutes. This quiche taste so similar to the Starbucks egg bites. I have spent a small fortune on sous vide egg bites from Starbucks. I make the oven-baked sous vide egg bites on the regular. But sometimes I wonder if this fluffy egg recipe can be made larger, quiche size. I just was worried about the amount of time it would take to bake, so decided to pull out the Ninja Foodi to give it a try! AND IT WORKED!!
For my first go at sous vide quiches, I used the traditional bacon and gruyere cheese since those are the flavors I am so very familiar with. The texture was the light, fluffy texture we are all in love with but six pieces to share with everyone.
Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche Ingredients
The easiest part of this recipe is making it. The ingredients for this quiche are also staples for a low-carb diet plan.
- cottage cheese
- shredded cheese - Parmesan and Gruyere are what I used but Swiss, Havarti, Monterey Jack, or Cheddar will also work
- bacon - Ham, sausage, or mushrooms can also be substituted for bacon
- baking powder
How to Make a Crustless Quiche in the Ninja Foodi
Start by heating up the Ninja Foodi. Sprinkle the bacon on the bacon pieces in the bottom of the Ninja Foodi Cake Pan. Place a cup of water in the pressure cooker pan and place the rack handles up in the Foodi. Put the bacon lined pan on the rack and air crisp for five minutes.
Place the pressure cooker lid on the Ninja and set to pressure cook for ten minutes. When pressure cooking is complete, quick vent the pressure and unlock the lid. Set the pressure cooker lid aside. The velvety quiche is very evident. It is soft to the touch.
Ninja Foodi Sous Vide Egg Bites Quiche
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded Gruyere Havarti or Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bacon fried and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper
- Place ½ cup of the bacon crumbles in the Ninja Foodi round cake pan. Pour 1 cup of water into the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker pan and place the rack over the water. Place the bacon pan on the rack and preheat the Foodi for five minutes and crisp.
- Crack eggs into a blender and add cottage cheese and 1 cup of shredded gruyere cheese and the parmesan cheese to the blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse blender till mixture is liquified.
- Pour the egg mixture over the crisped up bacon in the cake pan.
- Place the pressure cooker lid on the Foodi.
- Set to pressure cook for 10 minutes. When done cooking release the vent for quick release.
- Sprinkle the top of the quiche with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon.
- Put the air crisper lid back down on the Foodi and set air crisper to four minutes.
- Remove and cut into six slices.
Shared on Weekend Potluck
- Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Potatoes, and Broccoli Recipe - January 1, 2022
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - December 26, 2021
- Sugar Cookie Fudge - Christmas Cookie Fudge - December 19, 2021