Crustless cheese and bacon quiche is a velvety smooth quiche recipe made quickly in the blender with eggs, cottage cheese, cream and then combined with bacon in a pie pan. This crustless quiche recipe can also be adjusted to other add-ins besides bacon. Veggies or other meats can definitely be added or substituted as the main quiche recipe is the perfect quiche base for any crustless quiche.
Crustless Bacon Cheese Quiche Ingredients
The easiest part of this recipe is making it. The ingredients for this quiche are also staples for a low-carb diet plan.
The ingredients are the same as the ingredients used to make the velvety bacon and cheese quiche in the Ninja Foodi. To make this cheese and bacon crustless quiche you will need:
- cottage cheese
- shredded cheese - Parmesan and Gruyere are what I used but Swiss, Havarti, Monterey Jack, or Cheddar will also work
- bacon - Ham, sausage, or mushrooms can also be substituted for bacon
- baking powder
How to Make a Crustless Quiche
To make this crustless quiche that has a texture very similar to Starbucks egg bites, it begins with mixing the eggs with cottage cheese and shredded mozzarella with cream cheese. I love using my Ninja blender cups for making the quiche batter. Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, shredded cheeses, and baking powder in the cups and then blend.
In the bottom of a greased pie plate, spread out the bacon crumbles. I love the bacon crumbles from Sam's club for this quiche. You can also fry bacon up and crumble it for this quiche as well. If you are wanting to substitute other ingredients like ham or mushrooms, this will also work the exact same way.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of the bacon.
Bake the bacon quiche for 35-45 minutes at 375°. When the eggs are firm or a knife some out clean, the quiche is done.
Let cool and then cut into six pieces of quiche.
Tips for Making Bacon and Cheese Crustless Quiche
- For best results, use a deep pie plate to make this quiche.
- If you don't like bacon, the bacon can be omitted or replaced with cooked ham, sausage, or chicken. Veggies like mushrooms or spinach also work well in this base quiche recipe.
- Colby-Jack cheese can also be changed up with whatever cheese is your favorite. Pepper-Jack would be one way to add some spice.
- If you are not eating low-carb, here is the recipe for a traditional Bacon and Cheese Quiche.
Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas
Crustless Bacon Quiche
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cup shredded Gruyere Havarti or Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bacon fried and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper
- Place bacon crumbles in greased pie plate.
- Crack eggs into a blender and add cottage cheese, 1 cup of shredded gruyere cheese, the parmesan cheese, and baking powder to the blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse blender till mixture is liquified.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon in the pie plate.
- Place the quiche in the oven.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 375°.
- When a knive comes out clean and no liquid is left, remove from the oven. Cut into six slices.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021