This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Crock Pot Sloppy Joes, Smoked Sausage and Cheese Pasta Bake, Instant Pot Boiled Kielbasa Dinner, Crock Pot Pepper Jack Chicken, Slow Cooker Spare Ribs, Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup, Crock Pot Family Favorite Chili and more!
Welcome to week 69 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Liz, and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Smoked Sausage and Cheese Pasta Bake from The Farmwife Cooks
- Insant Pot Boiled Kielbasa Dinner from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Pepper Jack Chicken from Recipes that Crock
- Slow Cooker Spare Ribs from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
- Crock Pot Sloppy Joes from The Farmwife Crafts
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup from The Farmwife Feeds
- Crock Pot Family Favorite Chili from The Better Baker
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? USE THIS BUTTON TO SAVE THE ENTIRE LIST.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY- WEEK 69
[inlinkz_linkup id=778614 mode=1]
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
Leave a Reply