As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The best chocolate chip cookies you will have are these Amish Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies You will never use another cookie recipe again after making these cookies. I got this recipe from my friend, Amy, and the kids call them Amy’s cookies.
So, I did a quick scan of what I had in the pantry, and then decided I could redeem myself with chocolate chip cookies. Not just any chocolate chip cookies, but my friend Amy’s chocolate chip cookies. Let’s be honest, no other cookie really measures up. Period.
Amy’s Amish Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
This recipe makes an enormous amount of cookies. Seriously, like 75 cookies. It easily can be split into a third. One-third of a batch gives you about two dozen cookies.
Easy Cookie Recipes
Amish Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
The best chocolate chip cookies you will have are these Amish Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. You will never use another cookie recipe again after making these cookies.
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup melted butter the real stuff
- 1 1/2 cup melted butter flavored Crisco recommend getting the sticks
- 3-3.4 oz. boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 tsp. baking soda level tsp.
- 1 tsp. salt level tsp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7 3/4 cup flour
- 2 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Beat eggs in mixing bowl. Add sugar, butter, and shortening. When mixed well, add 3 boxes of instant pudding. Add vanilla flavoring.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Gradually add dry mixture to the egg mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in 350-degree oven. When cookies are removed from the oven they should just barely be finished baking, since the pudding will continue to set as the cookies cool.
Don't use cooling racks. Use old newspapers to set the cookies on off the pan.