Garlic aioli is a simple mayonnaise-based dip for fries or a spread for burgers made with mayo, garlic, lemon juice, and paprika. I have a few things in my life that are problems. My love for fried food, mayonnaise, and butter. Add garlic to any of these three and you might as well just slap ten pounds onto me. Whenever I go out I am a sucker for anything that says it comes with a side of aioli. For those who don't know, aioli is a mayonnaise dip infused with some type of flavoring. Garlic, red pepper, lemon, herbs, you get my point.
Well, here lately, I cannot resist sweet potato fries or chips. And if there is aioli, forget it, I am done. So, I figured it was time to start making my own at home.
How to Make Garlic Aioli
So, for those who are tempted already, here it is.
Fry up your sweet taters or buy some sweet potato fries. You can bake the fries as well if you aren't addicted to fried food like I am!
I know, you are going to run to the kitchen and make it now!
Dip and Aioli Recipes
- 1 mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Add all the ingredients to a powl
- Stir or whisk to combine
- Store in refrigerator or use immediately as sandwich spread or fry dip.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021