As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I like aioli. I like aioli on fries or on sandwiches or with a spoon. But I love me some mayonnaise. If you don’t like mayonnaise, you probably don’t even think you will like aioli. I first experienced an aioli while eating fries. It was life changing. I have always loved mayo and ketchup with my fries. But this avocado garlic aioli, my friends, is by far my favorite aioli.
Avocado Garlic Aioli
The ingredients are simple. Sour cream, mayo, avocado, garlic, basil, shallots, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 shallot
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1 banana pepper
- salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients, roughly cut to a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator or use immediately as a sandwich spread or dip.
- Apricot Bourbon-Glazed Ham on the Grill or Oven-Baked - April 5, 2020
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes and Red Potatoes - April 4, 2020
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020