My kids love helping in the kitchen. My children, genetically are predestined to love, LOVE chocolate. Throwing in some peanut butter, and they might just overdose. This candy pizza which is simply a cookie cake loaded with candy made with a sugar cookie dough crust was so much fun to make and eat. This can be made any time of the year but is a great valentine’s day treat.
Candy Pizza – Cookie Cake for Valentine’s Day
Start with sugar cookie dough. Either a refrigerator type or powder mix type that is around 16 ounces. If you are making it from a mix, make as directed on the package. We used Betty Crocker’s Sugar Cookie Mix.
Once the cookie dough is made or pulled from the fridge, spread it out on a 12-inch pizza pan.
Great fun for little fingers, but it did require some mom help.
Bake for 10 minutes on 375.
Valentine’s Day Treats
Candy Pizza - Cookie Cake
- 16 ounces package refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 cups peanut butter M&Ms
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Press cookie dough evenly onto greased 12-inch pizza pan or heart-shaped cookie pan.
- Bake the cookie for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- While the cookie is baking, melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- After pulling the cookie out of the oven, spread the melted chocolate over the cookie. Sprinkle the M&Ms and the marshmallows over the chocolate.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Cut like a pizza into 12 pieces.