As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa is a simple corn salsa recipe made from canned tomatoes, fresh sweet corns, onions, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, and seasonings.
I don’t think it is a secret to anyone that we love Mexican food. So, many nights we end up eating this quick and easy corn and bean salsa till we are out of tortilla chips. And then we just eat by the spoonful.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Start with 3 cups of frozen sweet corn that has been thawed but not cooked.
And then I grab a can of fire roasted tomatoes, some jalapeños, onions, and garlic. If you have it handy cilantro is a good addition too, but if you don’t have it, don’t sweat it.
Corn & Black Bean Salsa is a simple corn salsa recipe made from canned tomatoes, fresh sweet corns, onions, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, and seasonings.
- 3 cups frozen or fresh corn
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 2 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020
- Italian Squares – Antipasto Stuffed Crescent Rolls - March 19, 2020
- Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Pizza – Easy Breakfast Pizza - February 28, 2020