As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes you try something on a whim thinking hoping it will work. Well folks, that is exactly what happened with my crock pot chicken and potatoes.
Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
Crock pot chicken and potatoes turned out so good!
I love the individually wrapped packages of chicken that have 3 or 4 thighs or legs. I grabbed one package of legs and one package of thighs from the freezer. I dropped them in a water bath to do a quick thaw.
I had a bottle of herb and garlic marinade in the pantry. If you don’t have this, grab some Italian dressing.
I then put the potatoes and garlic over top of the chicken. I sprinkled it with some garlic and onion seasoning. Mrs. Dash or some other type would be good also. I then poured 1/2 cup of water over it all. And put it on low for 6-8 hours.
- 2 pounds chicken legs thighs, or breasts (Or combination)
- 1/2 bottle garlic and herb marinade
- 6-8 red potatoes quartered
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning like Ms. Dash
- 1/2 cup water
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crock pot and pour the marinade over top of the chicken.
- Place potatoes and garlic over top of the chicken. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Pour water over all the chicken, potatoes and garlic.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Link up your favorite recipes. I can’t wait to see what meaty meals you have for Hunk of Meat Monday.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020
- Keto Tuscan Sausage Soup with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - February 3, 2020