Oreo fudge made with crushed Oreo cookies, marshmallow cream, white chocolate chip, and sweetened condensed milk for cookies and cream fudge. When I saw this fudge over on Shugary Sweets, I knew my family would love it. Even my husband who "thinks" he doesn't like white chocolate loved this. And why wouldn't he? Cookies 'N Cream Fudge recipe is the soft and decadent oreo fudge recipe that is an easy fudge recipe and always a hit.
How to Make Cookies and Cream Fudge
I started by crushing 20 Oreo cookies. I used double stuff because in my life no other Oreo exists.
Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 20 Oreo cookies crushed
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk and marshmallow cream over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Quickly stir in vanilla.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour in a foil lined 13x9 baking pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until firm. Cut into bite size pieces.
Be sure to check out all the other great fudge recipes below. Don't forget to vote for your favorite too!