As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When I saw this fudge over on Shugary Sweets, I knew my family would love it. Even my husband who “thinks” he doesn’t like white chocolate loved this. And why wouldn’t he? Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge recipe is the soft and decadent oreo fudge recipe that is an easy fudge recipe and always a hit.
Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge AKA Oreo Fudge
I started by crushing 20 Oreo cookies. I used double stuff because in my life no other Oreo exists.
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 20 Oreo cookies crushed
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk and marshmallow cream over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Quickly stir in vanilla.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour in a foil lined 13x9 baking pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until firm. Cut into bite size pieces.
This fudge can be a little tacky, especially if you use double stuffed Oreos.
Be sure to check out all the other great fudge recipes below. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite too!