Oreo fudge is made with crushed Oreo cookies, marshmallow cream, white chocolate chip, and sweetened condensed milk for cookies and cream fudge. When I saw this fudge over on Shugary Sweets, I knew my family would love it. Even my husband who "thinks" he doesn't like white chocolate loved this. And why wouldn't he? Cookies 'N Cream Fudge recipe is the soft and decadent oreo fudge recipe that is an easy fudge recipe and always a hit.
What is in Cookies and Cream Fudge?
This easy cookies and cream fudge is made with a marshmallow-based fudge with chunks of oreo cookies stirred into the mixture. To make this Oreo fudge recipe, you will need the following five ingredients:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - There is no substitute for this sweet caramelly milk sweetened condensed milk gives this fudge. You will need one can of sweetened condensed milk for this fudge recipe.
- White chocolate chips - Any brand of white chocolate chips will work for this fudge recipe. White almond bark can also be substituted in place of the white chocolate chips if you can't find white chocolate chips or don't have them on hand.
- Marshmallow Cream - Also called marshmallow fluff or creme. This is gooey sweetness that can also be replaced with melted marshmallows. I would add a tablespoon of butter if you melt marshmallows.
- Vanilla - The pure version of vanilla is always better than imitation vanilla, but use what you have.
- Oreo Cookies - I never buy generic chocolate sandwich cookies. There is no substitute for the original Oreo.
How to Make Oreo Fudge
I started by crushing 20 Oreo cookies. I used double stuff because in my life no other Oreo exists.
If you are looking for easy sweet treat recipes but not into baking, I have your ticket to easy no-bake recipes.
Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 20 Oreo cookies crushed
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk and marshmallow cream over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Quickly stir in vanilla.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour in a foil lined 13x9 baking pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until firm. Cut into bite size pieces.
Be sure to check out all the other great fudge recipes below. Don't forget to vote for your favorite too!