As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a family full of ranch lovers which is why this super easy supper of crock pot ranch pork chops and potatoes was a huge hit. Simple ingredients you can drop in the crock pot and truly forget it. When you get home you have tender flavorful crock pot pork chops.
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes
The base of the crock pot is a cinch to put together with frozen hash browns.
I then added half of a ranch seasoning mix envelope, 1/2 ounce size. Half is about a heaping tablespoon.
Mix together and then add a cup of shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese.
Mix together and pour into the bottom of a crock pot. I use crock pot liners for meals like this so I don’t spend the next three days scrubbing the crock.
Then add the remaining ranch seasoning to a can of cream of mushroom soup.
Then spoon over top of the pork chops. I hadn’t completely emptied the ranch envelope so dusted the pork chops with the remaining seasoning.
I then cooked the potatoes and pork chops on low for 8 hours.
Supper was a hit!
Hunk of Meat Monday: Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
- 30 oz. bag of hash browns
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 5 oz. envelope ranch seasoning
- 1 c. shredded cojack cheese
- 4 pork chops
- Stir together hash browns, sour cream and 1 can of soup. Add 1/2 the ranch seasoning and cheese. Combine and put in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add pork chops to the top of the potatoes.
- Mix 1 can of soup and remaining ranch seasoning together. Spoon over the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.