The cheesy ranch bacon pull-apart bread recipe is an easy appetizer made with a Hawaiian Bread round loaf that is filled with bacon, cheese, and, green onions ranch butter then baked to gooey crack bread perfection. This Hawaiian round crack bread is an appetizer you can't stop eating. The one smart thing I did do is make it when I knew people would be over to save me from eating it all.
Ingredients for Cheesy Ranch Bacon Pull-Apart Bread
The ingredients for this simple cheese bacon ranch bread are simple and adjustable.
- Round loaf of bread - Hawaiian is perfect but a sourdough will work too
- Butter - The real deal
- Ranch seasoning
- Cheese - Sliced or shredded work. The original recipe used sliced colby-jack but it works fine with shredded colby-jack or cheddar.
- Bacon - Fried and crumbled
- Green onions
The bread can be made without green onions. The bacon can be substituted for fried bacon crumbles.
How to Make Pull-Apart Bacon Cheese Ranch Bread
It is so easy to make too. Just cut the round to form a checkerboard pattern all the way through till you are one inch above the bottom of the loaf.
Fry up about four slices of bacon, crumble and set aside. Then slice a block of Co-Jack cheese into square pieces. I just cut the block in half to form two long pieces of cheese and then sliced. I put the cheese in all the checkerboard cracks. Sprinkled the bacon over top.
Melt a stick of butter and then add two tablespoons of ranch seasoning. Spoon over top of the cheese and bacon.
Pull Apart Cheesy Ranch Bread
- 1 round loaf of bread I used Hawaiian bread
- 1 8 oz block of colby jack cheese shredded or sliced
- 4 slices bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 green onion chopped
- Slice bread in one inch slices in one direction leaving one inch at the base of the bread and then cut one inch slices the other direction, forming a checkerboard pattern.
- Cut block of cheese in half, lengthwise to form two long square pieces and then thinly slice.
- Place square cheese slices between each square of bread. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Mix ranch and butter together and spoon over bread. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021