Crock Pot balsamic beef roast recipe combines balsamic vinegar with honey and red peppers over a beef roast for a tender and juicy slow cooker beef roast. I love this recipe for a change up from a traditional pot roast or my favorite beef roast recipe, Italian beef. The leftovers also versatile for many recipes.
Balsamic Beef Roast Ingredients
If any of you are like me, you get beef 400 pounds at a time. Which means you get enough roasts to feed the entire church potluck crowd all winter long. So, once again I have a slow cooked beef roast. This time I used a rolled rump roast to make balsamic beef roast. The ingredients are fairly standard.
- Beef Roast - Chuck, rump, arm are all good for this recipe.
- Beef broth
- Balsamic vinegar
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Red pepper flakes
I guess those are standard in my house. And as a tangent, I buy some pretty awesome balsamic vinegar from T.J. Maxx. And cheap too.
How to Make Crock Pot Balsamic Beef Roast
The reserve juices in the crock pot can be used as an au jus sauce or thickened up for a gravy. Regardless, don't just pour that liquid brown gold down the drain.
When I called home to see how everyone liked the roast that night since I was away on business, my husband said our daughter ate her weight in meat. Big win, since she would take a plate of peas over meat most nights!!
Crock Pot Beef Roast Recipes
Slow Cooked Balsamic Beef Roast
- 3-4 pound roast beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Put your beef roast into the crock pot.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef, sprinkle fresh ground pepper over top of the beef roast.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- When roast has cooked, remove from the crock pot and cut the roast or break apart with a large fork. Pour ¼ – ½ cup of juice from the crock pot over the beef roast.
Enjoy your Hunk of Meat Monday and stay warm if you are experiencing this cruel spring snow storm.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021