As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Of course, if I am going to be unhealthy, I can’t just be a little unhealthy. I have to go extra butter unhealthy popcorn.
And this recipe doesn’t lack for butter. Popcorn is always better with butter. The ooey-gooey popcorn goodness has 1/4 cup of butter too. Plus marshmallow. Plus brown sugar. Oh, be still my taste buds.
Watch the recipe being made
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Put popcorn in a large heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar and mini marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss or stir to coat.
If you love this recipe, you will love many more that are in the latest cookbook I am giving away, Game-Day Fan Fare from Gooseberry Patch. This post was done courtesy of a free cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. Thoughts and opinions are all Leah:) Affiliate links were also used.
- Cheesy Shepherd’s Pie – Mashed Potato Ground Beef Casserole - February 22, 2020
- Crock Pot Taco Stuffed Pepper Soup – Taco Hamburger and Rice Soup - February 9, 2020
- Whiskey Dogs – Lit’l Smokies Appetizer - February 8, 2020