Ooey-Gooey Popcorn is made with marshmallow cream, theater popcorn, and more butter for a sweet and salty marshmallow popcorn snack. This popcorn snack is like popcorn balls in a large bowl.
Ooey-Gooey Popcorn Ingredients
This sweet and salty popcorn snack is not a snack you should make if you are trying to cut calories. The ingredients for this marshmallow popcorn treat are the buttery, sugary, salty things we love about a good snack.
Here are the ingredients for the marshmallow popcorn snack:
- Popcorn - Of course, if I am going to be unhealthy, I can't just be a little unhealthy. I have to go extra butter unhealthy popcorn.
- Butter - And this recipe doesn't lack for butter. Popcorn is always better with butter.
- Marshmallows - Mini marshmallows work best, but if you only have the large ones, they will work too.
- Brown sugar - Oh, be still my taste buds.
Ooey-Gooey Popcorn How-To Video
Easy Sweet Snack Recipes
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Put popcorn in a large heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar and mini marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss or stir to coat.
If you love this recipe, you will love many more that are in the latest cookbook I am giving away, Game-Day Fan Fare from Gooseberry Patch. This post was done courtesy of a free cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. Thoughts and opinions are all Leah:) Affiliate links were also used.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021