Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, onions, and bacon are a quick air fryer Brussels sprouts side dish that is great for keto dieters. I have a new true love, my Ninja Foodi. The air fryer craze is alive and well. The Instant Pot fan base also appears to be growing. Ninja brings the two home cook obsessions together in the Ninja Foodi. When this ended up on my kitchen counter, I knew my first recipe in it had to be air fried Brussels Sprouts. Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, onions and bacon are a quick air fryer side dish that is the perfect Brussels Sprouts recipe.
If you are a Brussels Sprouts fan, just go ahead and order this $200 small kitchen appliance. I have not regretted the Ninja Foodi purchase yet. The Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts is reason number one to get it.
Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, Onions and Bacon
To start the recipe, begin heating the Ninja Foodi by turning the air crisper mode on 390 degrees for 20 minutes. Then begin to cut the end of the Brussels sprouts end off and then split in half. Set the Brussels sprouts aside and slice the bacon into little half-inch pieces. Cut the onions in slices about one to two inches long. Then put the Brussels sprouts, onions and bacon in the Ninja Foodi air crisper basket and in the Ninja Foodi.
Increase the time to 15 minutes on the air crisper if it is less than 15 minutes. After five minutes stir the Brussels Sprouts. Continue to cook and stir again with five minutes remaining. When two minutes are remaining stir one last time. If the Brussels sprouts are not as crisp as you want, add an additional minute or two to help fry them longer.
When the Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, onions and bacon are done, the bacon should be fried and the Brussels sprouts with crisp edges. The flavor will be enhanced with salt and pepper.
Low-Carb Side Dishes
Keto Creamed Spinach - Gluten Free Recipe
Sauteed Brussels sprouts, bacon and onions
Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli
Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, Onions, and Bacon
- ½ pound Brussels Sprouts
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ red onion
- Begin heating the Ninja Foodi on 390 degrees with 20 minutes on the time.
- Cut the ends off of the Brussels Sprouts and then slice in half.
- Cut the bacon in ½ inch pieces and the onions into slices an inch to two inches long.
- Put the Brussels Sprouts, bacon, and onions in the Ninja Foodi. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on 390 degrees for 15 minutes. Stir after five minutes and then again after 10 minutes.
- Stir again with two minutes remaining. If not fried crisp enough, add additional time. Keep checking to be sure not to burn or overcook.
Shared on Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday.
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
Your air fried Brussels sprouts look so delicious! We love Brussels sprouts.
fakaza2018 - Fakaza2019
Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts, onions and bacon are a quick air fryer side dish that is the perfect Brussels Sprouts recipe.
E-commerce online store
Brussels Sprouts, onions and bacon are a quick air fryer side dish that is the perfect Brussels Sprouts recipe.
Brussel sprouts are not my thing. However, I loved this recipe. easy and flavorful.
Delish. I would have only cooked the bacon up a bit to get it a lil more crispy. Who likes soggy bacon?