It is the time of year when grills get used less and less and slow roasting beef roasts happens more and more. So, since I have started searching for the beef roast recipes my family loves as well as a few new ones, I thought I would share 20 go-to beef roast recipes I plan on making sometime soon as well as a few pointers.
- Go buy a Crock Pot. Slow Cooker.
- When you are making a recipe that calls for a specific kind of roast, most of the time it can be interchangeable. For example, if the recipe calls for a chuck roast but you have a rump roast, as long as the pounds are similar go for it.
- Do Not trim all the fat off the beef roast before cooking it. Fat is a flavor conductor. You can peel the fat off after it cooks and also drain any fat off for gravy if you need it. Trust me, keep the fat on!
- Go for bone-in roasts. I think bones also add more flavor. After a beef roast has slow cooked all day, the bone falls right off the meat. So go ahead and buy that bone-in roast. No need to pay extra for having it removed. So, now onto the recipes!
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021