As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
During the fall I become obsessed with the flavors of fall. Hence, trying to figure out when to put pumpkin into almost anything. Sort of like I did with these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. So, after a long love affair with these peanut butter chocolate chip blender muffins, I decided to try to make them as pumpkin muffins. AND IT WORKED. These flourless pumpkin peanut butter chocolate chip blender muffins are amazing.
Flourless Pumpkin Peanut Butter Blender Muffins
Five simple ingredients and a blender are all you need to prep these mini muffins. Go ahead and gather your canned pumpkin, peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs and chocolate chips.
All the prep is in the blender. Seriously, the blender. Go ahead and pull it out if it isn’t already on your countertop. Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chip to the blender and then get it all mixed together. I also add a little baking powder to help the rising of the muffins. The mixture will look burnt orange in color and smooth. Not runny but fairly wet.
Once it is all combined, add the chocolate chips. For mini muffins, I add mini chips. It just gets more bits of chocolate throughout the muffins. Grease mini muffin pans and then scoop the batter into the mini muffin tins.
Save the Flourless Pumpkin Peanut Butter Blender Muffins
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a blender combine canned pumpkin, egg, peanut butter, maple syrup and baking powder. Blend to completely combine.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Grease mini muffin pan and fill with 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes or the top of the muffin is rounded and springy to the touch.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Apricot Bourbon-Glazed Ham on the Grill or Oven-Baked - April 5, 2020
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes and Red Potatoes - April 4, 2020
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020