As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
During Lent many people begin looking for fish recipes to enjoy on Friday’s during the 40 day period leading up to Easter. Even if you are not Catholic, these seafood recipes are going to be great to add to your menu plan. Our best fish recipes will not disappoint with everything from salmon patties to tuna noodle casserole to seafood gumbo to blackened fish tacos.
We are so excited to bring you another week of “Our Best Recipes” with 3 of our food blogger friends. Each Wednesday, we’ll take turns with Cris, Liz, and Megan sharing some of the best recipes from our blogs. If you missed my last post with our best recipes, it was our best appetizer recipes and then last month I shared our best hot drinks over on Farmwife Drinks.
Be sure to check out some of our past best recipe round-ups.
- Our Best Freezer Meal Recipes
- Our Best Chili Recipes
- Our Best Pasta Recipes
- Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Our Best Low-Carb Recipes
- Our Best Soup Recipes
- Our Best Roast Recipes
- Our Best Hot Drinks
- Our Best Ground Beef Recipes
- Our Best Pork Chop Recipes
- Our Best Casserole Recipes
- Our Best Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Our Best Mexican-Inspired Recipes
- Our Best Breakfast Recipes
- Our Best Appetizer Recipes
Our Best Fish Recipes
Since the four of us live in landlocked Indiana, we rely on frozen or canned fish options. We all love fresh seafood and a few of us are big fans of slurping down oysters. For our best fish recipes though we, stick to recipes that utilized fish anyone can get at their local grocery store.
Canned Fish Recipes
Frozen Fish Recipes
- Apricot Bourbon-Glazed Ham on the Grill or Oven-Baked - April 5, 2020
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Sweet Potatoes and Red Potatoes - April 4, 2020
- Air Fryer Pizza Bites on Naan Bread - March 25, 2020