Roast beef Hawaiian roll sliders, or more affectionately called Sandy's Sandwiches, combine butter, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds for a butter glaze that compliments these baked roast beef and cheese sandwiches. These sandwiches are a great switch up to the mustard, butter, and onion ham sandwiches everyone loves too. But these are perfect for the people who aren't crazy about mustard or onions.
These sandwiches were so easy to make. From start to finish, I made these sandwiches in 10 minutes and popped them in the oven while I ran to town to pick up kids from practice. They were perfectly baked when I got home.
Baked Roast Beef Sandwich Ingredients
As strange as this sounds, the ingredients for these sandwiches are the same flavor base as the flavors in chex mix. No joke, when the sliders were baking, it smelled like chex mix. Here are the ingredients you will need.
- Slider Rolls - Hawaiian Roll or Pepperidge Farm will work
- Roast Beef Deli Meat
- Swiss or White American Cheese Slices
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt or Onion Salt
How to Make Roast Beef Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
To make Sandy's sandwiches, start by melting butter in a small pan with the Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Then stir in the sesame seeds.
When the ingredients are all stirred together, use a silicone brush to brush the bottom part of the rolls in a casserole dish. Then layer the roast beef slices and cheese on top of the slider buns.
Then spread more buttery worcestershire sauce on the top of the buns and top the sliders off. Spread any remaining butter sauce over the top of the buns. Then sprinkle with onion salt or regular salt.
Bake these roast beef sandwiches for 20-25 minutes on 350°. Let them set for a few minutes before cutting and serving them.
Roast Beef Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- ½ lb Roast Beef Deli Meat
- 9 slices White American or Swiss Cheese
- 1 package Slider buns, 9 count for Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and sesame seeds. Stir with a small whisk until butter is completely melted.
- Place the bottom of the buns in a casserole dish or 13X9 pan. Use a silicone brush to spread the buttery sauce over the bottom of the buns.
- Layer the roast beef and then the cheese over the bottom of the buns. Spread more buttery sauce over the inside of the top of the buns. Place on top of the cheese.
- Spread any leftover buttery sauce over the top of the buns. Sprinkle with the onion salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes covered in aluminum foil.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021