Hawaiian roll hamburger sliders recipe is a loose meat cheeseburger sliders made with pan fried ground beef and onion soup mix and mayonnaise then baked on the butter topped rolls with lots of cheese. These sliders can also be made on mini bagels for an open faced version or a great appetizer as a finger food.
These hamburger sliders were a big hit with the family. Served with some air fryer tater tots or crinkle fries, your weeknight meal is complete in under thirty minutes.
Cheeseburger Slider Ingredients
The ingredients to make these Hawaiian Roll cheeseburger sliders you will need the basics for a juicy, onion flavored burger. These are loose meat sliders instead of pattie sliders. However, these ingredients could easily be used to patty the ingredients together.
The ingredients you will need to make these hamburger sliders are:
- ground beef
- onion soup seasoning
- Hamburger seasoning
- Hawaiian Rolls - mini bagels would work too.
- shredded cheese - sliced cheese will work as well
- sesame seeds
How to Make Hawaiian Roll Hamburger Sliders
Begin making these cheeseburger sliders by frying the ground beef with one envelope of onion soup mix.
Continue to cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink. Then add the hamburger seasoning and mayonnaise. You will stir to combine all of the ingredients and then begin making the sliders.
I used actual Hawaiian roll slider buns. The dinner rolls will work just fine. This is enough meat to make 12 sliders. You can make 9-12 sliders in a 13x9 pan or you can make six slider easily in a 7x11 pan.
Build the sliders by laying the bottom of the rolls down in the pan. Then you can start with cheese or beef. Do cheese first if you want it to be extra cheesy. Spread the meat over the buns and then top off with the cheese. Finally, place the roll tops back on the sandwiches.
Next, melt a tablespoon of butter and brush the top of the buns and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Then bake for 15 minutes on 350°. Pull out of the oven when the cheese is melted and the buns are toasty.
Cut apart each of the sliders to make serving easier. Two sliders are easily a serving unless you are a teenage boy, then you will need to account for four sliders.
Favorite Kitchen Tools
I love kitchen tools and equipment. Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools.
Easy Sandwich Recipes
Hawaiian Roll Hamburger Sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hamburger seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar or American cheese
- 12 Hawaiian Roll Sliders a package of 9 will work too
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook the ground beef with onion soup mix in a skillet. Break apart as you cook the beef.
- When no pink remains, drain any grease and return to the skillet. Stir the mayonnaise and hamburger seasoning.
- In a 13x9 or two 11x7 pans, place the roll bottoms. Then layer cheese, meat, cheese. Top off with the bun tops.
- Melt the butter and spread over the top of the buns and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake on 350° for 15 minutes.
- Cut apart each sandwich to serve.
Shared on Weekend Potluck