Do you crave a treat that's as wholesome as it is delicious? If you're a fan of the cozy flavors of pumpkin, the nutty goodness of peanut butter, and the irresistible charm of chocolate chips, you're in for a real treat. These flourless pumpkin peanut butter chocolate chip blender muffins are amazing. Get ready to whip up a batch of these gluten-free delights that are perfect for breakfast, snacks, or anytime your sweet tooth calls.
Sort of like I did with these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. So, after a long love affair with these peanut butter chocolate chip blender muffins, I decided to try to make them as pumpkin muffins. AND IT WORKED.
Flourless Pumpkin Muffin Ingredients
Five simple ingredients and a blender are all you need to prep these mini muffins. Go ahead and gather your ingredients and remember no flour to make these flourless pumpkin muffins.
- canned pumpkin
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- chocolate chips.
How to Make Blender Muffins
All the prep is in the blender. Seriously, the blender. Go ahead and pull it out if it isn't already on your countertop. Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chip to the blender and then get it all mixed together. I also add a little baking powder to help the rising of the muffins. The mixture will look burnt orange in color and smooth. Not runny but fairly wet.
Once it is all combined, add the chocolate chips. For mini muffins, I add mini chips. It just gets more bits of chocolate throughout the muffins. Grease mini muffin pans and then scoop the batter into the mini muffin tins. If you are make regular sized muffins, I recommend using muffin liners.
Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the muffins are round-topped and springy to the touch.
My problem is not eating all 18 immediately. Seriously, these mini pumpkin muffins pop in your mouth so easily. These Flourless Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins are a wholesome and delightful way to satisfy your cravings. They're gluten-free and made with real, simple ingredients, making them an excellent choice for those with dietary preferences or restrictions. So, blend, bake, and enjoy the goodness of these muffins today. Your taste buds will thank you! 🎃🥜🍫🧁✨
Change up these easy blender muffins. Here are some ideas for variations.
- Peanut Butter Substitutions: If you prefer or require a peanut-free option, almond butter or sunflower butter can be used as alternatives.
- Custom Spice Blend: Experiment with different spices like pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or allspice to give your muffins a unique flavor twist.
- Toppings and Mix-Ins: Add a variety of mix-ins like chopped nuts, raisins, or cranberries for extra texture and flavor.
Flourless Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a blender combine canned pumpkin, egg, peanut butter, maple syrup and baking powder. Blend to completely combine.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Grease mini muffin pan and fill with ¾ full with batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes or the top of the muffin is rounded and springy to the touch.
Affiliate links were used in this post.