This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot meals recipes include Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole, Creamy White Chicken Chili, Tender Crock Pot Spare Ribs, Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beefy Mac, Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops, Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal, Pressure Cooker Country Style Ribs and more!
Welcome to Crock Pot Meals Week 71 of Whatcha Crockin’ link-ups with our blogging friends!!! We are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious and easy crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Liz, and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
Crock Pot Recipes from our Hosts
If you are looking for easy crock pot meals, then these bloggers are just for you. They have crockpot recipes for all types of diets and tastes. Be sure to check their recipes and meal ideas out.
- Creamy White Chicken Chili from The Farmwife Cooks
- Tender Crock Pot Spare Ribs from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beefy Mac from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops from Beyer Beware
Easy Crock Pot Recipe With The Most Clicks
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole from The Farmwife Cooks
Easy Slow Cooker RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal from My Fearless Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Country Style Ribs from Cookin' Mimi
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? USE THIS BUTTON TO SAVE THE ENTIRE LIST.
[inlinkz_linkup id=780803 mode=1]