Rolo cake mix cookies are a simple cake mix cookie recipe with a caramel center from a Rolo candy made with just 4 ingredients. Friends, I am going to start this post with a warning. These Rolo cookies are an easy Rolo cake mix cookies recipe to make since they only have four ingredients, are to die for straight out of the oven, and are sure to guarantee a five-pound weight gain. So since you have read the warning, continue on reading.
Rolo Cookie Ingredients
Obviously, the star of the cookie is the simple caramel in milk chocolate known as the Rolo. But the other star is the chocolate cake mix.
- Rolo Candies
- Triple Chocolate Cake Mix - Devil Foods or Chocolate will work too
- Powdered Sugar - For dusting the cookies.
How to Make Rolo Cake Mix Cookies
The kids loved helping make these. As I mixed together ⅓ cup of oil and 2 eggs into the cake mix, the kids unwrapped Rolos. The dough will be a thick, slightly sticky dough. Then simply wrap the cookie cake mix dough around a Rolo.
Bake for 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees. The Rolo Cake Mix Cookies will be soft when they are baked. Let them rest on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to a cooling rack.
Dust with powdered sugar. Or don't. Either way, fill up your glass with milk and sit at the counter for a while. There will be about 24 cookies so make sure you are supervised with the cookies.
Cake Mix Christmas Cookies and Treats
Rolo Cookies - Rolo Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 ounce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 24 Rolos
- ½ cup powdered sugar optional
- Mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs together.
- Form the dough around each Rolo.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021