Friends, I am going to start this post with a warning. These Rolo cookies are an easy Rolo cake mix cookies recipe to make since they only have four ingredients, are to die for straight out of the oven, and are sure to guarantee a five-pound weight gain. So since you have read the warning, continue on reading.
Rolo Cookies – Rolo Cake Mix Cookies
Obviously, the star of the cookie is the simple caramel in milk chocolate known as the Rolo.
The kids loved helping make these. As I mixed together 1/3 cup of oil and 2 eggs into the cake mix, the kids unwrapped Rolos.
Then you simply wrap the cake mix dough around a Rolo.
Bake for 7-8 minutes on 350 degrees.
Viola! The Rolo Cake Mix Cookies are baked.
Dust with powdered sugar. Or don’t. Either way, fill up your glass with milk and sit at the counter for a while. There will be about 30 cookies so make sure you are supervised with the cookies.
Other Cake Mix Christmas Cookies and Treats
Rolo Cookies - Rolo Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 ounce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 Rolos
- 1 cup powdered sugar optional
- Mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs together.
- Form the dough around each Rolo.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Roast Beef Hawaiian Roll Sliders – Sandy’s Sandwiches - October 10, 2020
- Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Honey - September 30, 2020
- English Muffin Egg Cups – Individual Breakfast Casseroles - September 27, 2020