Hunk of Meat Monday: Mini Chicken Sandwich on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Enter your Email:
Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Comments

1. Miz Helen says

Good Morning Leah,
    Those little sandwiches look awesome! I am sharing my Ham and Pasta Casserole today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

2. Robyn says

Good Morning, Leah!

Linking up with Chicken Cordon Bleu using Puff Pastry! Oh, and sharing a couple kitchen mishaps.

Thanks for hosting HOMM and have a wonderful week.

3. Beck says

Thank you for hosting this linky party! I added my Creamy Cabbage recipe — the only reason I ever have Herbs de Province in my cupboard. Does anyone have another use for Herbs de Province?

4. Justa says

I do a different version of those sammies every so often. We LOVE them! Thanks for hosting. I shared Awesome Skillet Fried Chicken Breasts today. Have a great week!

5. Katie @Pinke Post says

YUMMY Leah! Way to get creative and modify your stellar recipe. I love the sesame seeds in these sandwiches. We'll whip them up soon. I opened my new Pioneer Woman cookbook finally and made her breakfast pizza. It's fantastic and I shared it today!

6. Liz Kelsay says

Yum!! Love the idea of switching it up! Although the ham sammies are a favorite! Thanks for sharing on 2 Maids a Baking!

7. pinar says

Hello ,
    i loved your recipe and definitely try but could you please not use aluminum folio it’s really really dangerous for your health? I just wanted to take your attention there. Sorry if i’m interfering in..
    Thank you for the recipe.

8. Susan says

Just made these for a bridal shower and they turned out great! I ended up not using bacon and put a layer of cheese on the bottom because I was making them a few hours before serving. Thanks for the recipe!

9. Reggie says

I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web
    thus from now I am using net for content,
    thanks to web.