An easy steak marinade with two simple ingredients of beer and Italian seasoning for how to cook a sirloin steak. Planning on grilling out steaks for Memorial Day? I have a marinade that is super easy and full of flavor.
Those of you who have read my blog on a regular basis know that I love cooking with alcohol, specifically beer and am obsessed with Italian seasoning mix. Well, those are the two ingredients to this recipe, and they will look very familiar.
Beer Marinade Ingredients
How to Make Easy Steak Beer Marinade
Just simply pour the beer into a two cup measuring cup and pour in one envelope of Italian seasoning.
Then stir together and pour over your steaks.
Then let the steak marinade for an hour or two or eight. After they have marinated, let the steaks set for about 15-20 minutes to get the temperature of the steak warmed up before throwing it on the grill. Season the steaks with some Montreal Steak seasoning for extra flavor before putting them on the grill
Grill like you normally do. We cook ours to medium rare. To cook a medium rare steak, you will want to grill for about 6-8 minutes per side for inch thick steaks on 250-400° grill.
Grilling Recipe Ideas
- 1 can beer
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 2 steaks
- Mix beer and seasoning together.
- Place steaks in large ziploc bag and pour beer over the steaks. Let marinade for 2-8 hours.
- Prepare steaks on grill or stove top to your temperature of choice.
- Roast Beef Hawaiian Roll Sliders – Sandy’s Sandwiches - October 10, 2020
- Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Honey - September 30, 2020
- English Muffin Egg Cups – Individual Breakfast Casseroles - September 27, 2020