As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If I had to eat only one cuisine the rest of my life, I would pick Mexican. Or Tex-Mex. Or America’s version of Mexican. And this three-ingredient crock pot sausage queso dip would be a staple. Humans can live on cheese, tomatoes, and sausage alone.
Did you catch that? Three ingredients. And for flavor’s sake, I throw in the fourth ingredient.
I start with 16 ounces of Velveeta Queso Blanco. If you can’t find it, use regular Velveeta.
I chunk the Velveeta, drop it in a crock pot set to low and pour one can of Rotel over top. Don’t like heat, just use a 10 ounce can of diced tomatoes. While the mixture is heating up, I brown ground pork that has adobo seasoning in it. Then add the browned pork over top. Stir to combine and let warm up for the next hour till all the cheese is melted. Move to warm if your crock pot has that setting. No need to burn the cheese!
Want a change up in your queso craving? Then try the crock pot corn and sausage queso dip. You will be BLOWN away with this simple changeup in a favorite recipe.
- 16 ounces of Velveeta Queso Blanco or regular
- 10 ounce can of Rotel or diced tomatoes
- 1 lb of ground pork beef or turkey
- Adobo seasoning or taco seasoning to taste
- Cube cheese and add to crock pot set to low. Pour Rotel over top.
- Brown meat with seasoning. Drain any extra grease and pour over cheese and tomatoes.
- Cook on low for one hour or till all cheese is melted. Turn crock pot to keep warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips.