English muffin garlic toast is a crusty, buttery 3-ingredient easy homemade garlic bread that will shock people by how surprisingly good it is. This is the garlic bread my family grew up eating. I thought everyone knew how to make the best garlic toast, but have learned every single time I introduce this to a new person they are instantly hooked.
This garlic toast goes perfectly with breakfast casseroles, spaghetti, and steak. It is easy and versatile. Plus I pop any leftover garlic bread straight in the toaster for breakfast the next morning.
English Muffin Garlic Bread Ingredients
Three simple ingredients to make this simple garlic bread with lots of crusty crunch. If you like soft garlic bread or garlic sticks, this is not the garlic bread for you.
- 6 original English Muffins
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic salt
That is all you need. Now here is how to make it.
How to Make Easy English Muffin Garlic Toast
This ultimate comfort food is so easy to make. To make garlic bread out English muffins, begin by cutting each muffin in half and laying them on a cookie sheet.
Then melt your butter in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir, and repeat for another 15 seconds until it is melted. Then grab a silicone basting brush - ONE OF MY FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS - to brush the butter on the English muffin halves. Melted butter works great because it drips down in the crevasses in the English Muffin.
Then sprinkle garlic salt over each half of the English muffins to make the garlic bread. A tablespoon may be a little too much, but make sure you sprinkle the entire area of the English muffin.
Place the English muffins in the oven under your broiler set to high. Everyone's oven and broiler are different, so you will need to adjust your racks according to how hot your broiler gets. My broiler doesn't broil even, so I am also turning my pan every two minutes for even toasting. It normally takes around 7 minutes to make garlic bread this way.
These delightful English muffin garlic toasts will be a huge hit. Enjoy them with a few of our favorite recipes, including the hard-boiled egg and bacon casserole.
Easy Recipes to Eat with Garlic Bread
English Muffin Garlic Toast
- 6 English muffins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Begin by cutting each of the English muffins in half and placing on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the butter and then use a silicone brush to spread the butter over the English muffins.
- Sprinkle each half of the English muffin with garlic salt.
- Broil under a high broiler for 5-7 minutes, turning the pan ever few minutes for even toasting.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021