Air Fryer Ravioli is a homemade version of St. Louis style toasted ravioli in the air fryer made with cheese ravioli dipped in an egg wash and then breaded with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs then air fried. These toasted ravioli were a huge hit when I made my ravioli lasagna recently. I was shocked by how easy they were to put together.
Air fryer toasted ravioli will definitely be a regularly scheduled snack and appetizer at our house. With two athletic kids, they are always walking in from practice or games starving. With refrigerator ravioli always stocked in the fridge, air fryer ravioli can be made in 15 minutes.
Toasted Ravioli Ingredients
In order to make these ravioli, you just need some basic staples. The toasted ravioli can be made with variations, but here are the basic ingredients you will need:
- Cheese Ravioli - Refrigerator cheese ravioli works best. You can also use beef or chicken and cheese ravioli.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bread Crumbs - Traditional bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs will work just fine. If you are using Italian bread crumbs, omit the Italian seasoning mix.
- Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- Cooking Spray
- Marinara Sauce - For dipping the toasted ravioli into
How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer
To begin making this air fryer ravioli, start by beating two eggs in a low-profile dish. In a second dish, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing mix together. Also, preheat your air fryer to 350°.
Next, begin the assembly line by dipping the ravioli in the egg wash, then the bread crumbs. When coated, spray both sides of the ravioli with cooking spray and lay in the air fryer basket.
Cook each side of the ravioli for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. If you like them crunchier, cook for an additional minute or two.
Serve with a dish of warm marinara sauce to dip the toasted ravioli into. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese.
Tips for make Air Fryer Ravioli
- If your air fryer runs hotter or cooler normally, adjust your temperature settings.
- If your basket air fryer basket is closer to the heating element, drop the temperature another 10-20 degrees. My ninja Foodi Grill Air Crisper definitely air fries hotter than my Ninja Foodi air crisper does.
- Frozen ravioli can also be used. Drop them into boiling water for 2 minutes before putting in the egg wash and breading.
Air Fryer Ravioli
- Air Fryer
- 10 ounce cheese ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian dressing seasoning mix
- cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°.
- Beat the eggs in a low profile dish. Set aside.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing seasoning mix together in another dish.
- If using frozen ravioli, cook for two minutes in boiling water. If using refrigerator ravioli, use without boiling. Dip the ravioli in the egg wash and then the bread crumb mixture. Shake off excess at both steps.
- Spray both sides with cooking spray. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with more parmesan cheese.