Crock Pot Pork Fajitas recipe is easy to make in a slow cooker along with a pork loin roast, can of Rotel, fajita seasonings, onions and peppers slow cooked all day for an easy weeknight dinner or Taco Tuesday. I love ordering carnitas when I am out at our favorite Mexican restaurant. I have mastered making lots of yummy Mexican pork recipes, and this is by far one of my favorite recipes.
Pork Fajitas Ingredients
This week I decided to embrace Porktober by making pork fajitas. So, this morning I got a pork roast out of the freezer and threw it in the crock.
To perfect these pork fajitas you will need the following ingredients:
- 3-pound Pork Loin Roast
- Can of Rotel
- Fajita Seasoning Packet – Or Taco seasoning and Ranch
Put the pork loin roast into the crock pot. Then over the top of the pork loin, toss one package of fajita seasoning Mix that I picked up at Sam’s club last week and a can of Rotel.
For good measure, I smashed a few garlic cloves and tossed them in as well. When I got home from work, I pulled the bones out and used my new pampered chef salad chopper to shred up the pork. I kept it in the crock in the juices it had roasted all day. I then chopped several mini sweet peppers and two onions and stirred them into the pork.It cooked for another 30 minutes to soften up the onions and peppers. When it was time to put the pulled pork fajitas together, I squeezed a lime over top of the meat mixture. I wish you could scratch and sniff the picture. It smelled so good. Pictures do not do this pork justice. Are you a hunk of meat lovers too? Here are some other great crock pot pork recipes.
Crock Pot Pork Recipes
Crock Pot Pork Fajitas
- Crock Pot
- 3 pound pork loin roast
- 1 can rotel
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 2 limes
- Place the pork loin roast in the crock pot. Then dump the Rotel, fajita seasoning, and garlic over the pork loin.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice the onion and pepper. Shred the pork and add the onions and peppers to the crock pot to cook with the meat for another 30 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice over the meat before serving.
- Eat with your favorite taco shells and toppings or as a salad.