As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Planning on grilling out steaks for Memorial Day? I have a marinade that is super easy and full of flavor.
Those of you who have read my blog on a regular basis know that I love cooking with alcohol, specifically beer and am obsessed with Italian seasoning mix. Well, those are the two ingredients to this recipe, and they will look very familiar.
I let the steaks set for about 15-20 minutes to get the temperature of the steak warmed up before throwing it on the grill.
I did season the steaks with some Montreal Steak seasoning but it wasn’t necessary, just habit.
- 1 can or bottle of beer
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds of steak
- Mix beer and seasoning together.
- Place steaks in large ziploc bag and pour beer over the steaks. Let marinade for 2-8 hours.
- Prepare steaks on grill or stove top to your temperature of choice.
- Smoked Mac and Cheese – Over the Top Macaroni and Cheese - September 12, 2020
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins – Blender Banana Muffins - September 6, 2020
- Homemade Sausage Gravy – Easy Biscuits and Gravy - August 30, 2020