As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I had you at bacon. I know. It is so hard to not take a peek when bacon is involved. Afterall, it is the gateway drug for vegetarians and vegans. And my friends, if you like sweet and savory combinations, this will be your very own version of crack.
The best part, my husband didn’t really care for the sweet bacon. So, I got to snack on each piece slowly instead of shoving fist fulls of bacon into my mouth in some kind of self imposed contest to eat more than him.
Mountaintop Oven Baked Bacon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. thick sliced bacon
- Mix flour, sugar and pepper together. Sprinkle over bacon slices.
- Place bacon on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Bacon Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms - June 28, 2020
- Easy Summer Dinner Ideas - June 22, 2020
- The Ultimate Baked Tacos – Creamy Ground Beef Baked Tacos - June 13, 2020