As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
People, I have found the one chicken recipe my husband said I could make again. Yes, you read that correctly. My husband said he would eat the crock pot creamy chicken bacon ranch sandwiches again.
I use chicken thighs in almost all of my chicken dishes. Fat is flavor and even the skinless, boneless chicken thighs have a little extra fat compared to those dry chicken breasts. If you like chicken breasts, go with them, but I opted for the chicken thighs. Oh, and I buy the chicken that is the cheapest. Don’t fall for all the crazy labels. All chicken is free of any artificial hormones. Antibiotics have to be out of the chicken’s system before it enters the meat supply so don’t pay extra for chicken labeled antibiotic-free either. I buy the store brand chicken.
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
Once you have the chicken bought, the rest is so easy. Chicken in crock pot. Cream cheese on chicken. Then ranch seasoning mix on the cream cheese and chicken. Cook for 6-8 hours. Shredded and add bacon pieces or bits. The end.
It is so good, I didn’t care I was using the entire crock pot as my plate. It meant faster and easier access to this chicken bacon ranch. After all, I tend to be obsessed with the chicken bacon ranch recipes. I have the Chicken bacon ranch casserole and the crock pot version. Plus the crock pot chicken bacon ranch thighs. Seriously, I may need an intervention from the chicken bacon ranch recipes.
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1, 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of ranch mix seasoning or 1 envelope
- 6 slice of bacon fried and crumbled
- Place chicken in crock pot and put cream cheese and ranch seasoning over top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shredd chicken and stir to combine with cream cheese. Stir in bacon. Let cook for thirty minutes longer.
- Serve on buns.