As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have these four ingredients of chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing in your house, you and your casserole crock pot are well on your way to a super easy Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken for dinner. This is a perfect weeknight dinner in the casserole crock pot. Bonus this is a low-carb chicken bacon ranch recipe.
This recipe is a crock pot version of the Pinning Mama’s chicken bake. I have made this recipe several times in the oven, but a lot of nights I am running around and don’t want it to burn in the oven. I decided to give it a try in the casserole crock pot one night and loved having it waiting for just cheese when I got home from the kid activities in town.
Just 4 ingredients for an easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch recipe. The recipe for the bacon ranch chicken is simple. Four simple ingredients:
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch
Put the chicken in the crock pot. I used five large pieces of chicken. Squirt each piece of chicken with the ranch salad dressing. Follow the dressing with a single piece of uncooked bacon on the chicken.
Watch How to Make Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
I serve this recipe with buttery noodles or mashed potatoes and veggies. It is super flavorful. Plus, if you have leftover, you can make a great chicken corn chowder!
Tips for Making Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch
- The bacon will not be crisp. If you want it crisper, pan fry it before you put it on the chicken. I would put a about a tablespoon of grease down in the crock pot before putting the chicken in.
- If you use boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts, there could be a lot grease. That also means a LOT of flavor.
- Use your favorite ranch dressing.
- To make this in the oven, cook in a 13X9 pan for 30 minutes and then top off with cheese. Bake another 10 minutes. Make sure chicken reaches 160 degrees.
Other Cracked-Out Chicken Recipes
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup of ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices of bacon uncooked
- 1 cup of shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Place chicken in casserole Crock Pot.
- Spread ranch salad dressing over each piece of chicken.
- Place each piece of bacon on top of the salad dressing
- Cook on high for two to three hours.
- When chicken is cooked, sprinkle with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Affiliate links were used.