If you have these four ingredients of chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing in your house, you and your casserole crock pot are well on your way to a super easy Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken for dinner. This is a perfect weeknight dinner in the casserole crock pot. Bonus this is a low-carb chicken bacon ranch recipe.
This recipe is a crock pot version of the Pinning Mama's chicken bake. I have made this recipe several times in the oven, but a lot of nights I am running around and don't want it to burn in the oven. I decided to give it a try in the casserole crock pot one night and loved having it waiting for just cheese when I got home from the kid activities in town.
Just 4 ingredients for an easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch recipe. The recipe for the bacon ranch chicken is simple. Four simple ingredients:
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch
Put the chicken in the crock pot. I used five large pieces of chicken. Squirt each piece of chicken with the ranch salad dressing. Follow the dressing with a single piece of uncooked bacon on the chicken.
Watch How to Make Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
I serve this recipe with buttery noodles or mashed potatoes and veggies. It is super flavorful. Plus, if you have leftover, you can make a great chicken corn chowder!
Tips for Making Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch
- The bacon will not be crisp. If you want it crisper, pan fry it before you put it on the chicken. I would put a about a tablespoon of grease down in the crock pot before putting the chicken in.
- If you use boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts, there could be a lot grease. That also means a LOT of flavor.
- Use your favorite ranch dressing.
- To make this in the oven, cook in a 13X9 pan for 30 minutes and then top off with cheese. Bake another 10 minutes. Make sure chicken reaches 160 degrees.
Cracked-Out Chicken Recipes
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Place chicken in Casserole Crock Pot.
- Spread ranch salad dressing over each piece of chicken.
- Place each piece of bacon on top of the salad dressing
- Cook on high for two to three hours.
- When chicken is cooked, sprinkle with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Affiliate links were used.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021