If you have these four ingredients in your house, you and your casserole crock pot are well on your way to a super easy Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken for dinner.
This recipe is a crock pot version of the Pinning Mama’s chicken bake. I have made this recipe several times in the oven, but a lot of nights I am running around and don’t want it to burn in the oven. I decided to give it a try in the casserole crock pot one night and loved having it waiting for just cheese when I got home from the kid activities in town.
The recipe is simple. Four simple ingredients:
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
Put the chicken in the crock pot. I used five large pieces of chicken. Squirt each piece of chicken with the ranch salad dressing. Follow the dressing with a single piece of uncooked bacon on the chicken.
Cover the crock pot. Cook on high for two to three hours. After the chicken and bacon are cooked, sprinkle with the cheese, recover the crock pot and cook till cheese is melted.
Watch How to Make Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
Save Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch
I serve this recipe with buttery noodles or mashed potatoes and veggies. It is super flavorful. Plus, if you have leftover, you can make a great chicken corn chowder!
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 cup of ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices of bacon, uncooked
- 1 cup of shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Place chicken in casserole Crock Pot.
- Spread ranch salad dressing over each piece of chicken.
- Place each piece of bacon on top of the salad dressing
- Cook on high for two to three hours.
- When chicken is cooked, sprinkle with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Affiliate links were used.