The downside to low carb or keto diets is the lack of sandwiches and handhelds. I love the Jimmy Johns Unwhich sandwich but can't master the art of the paper wrap to keep the bad boy together. However, I can make these killer breadless Italian Sub Rollups. My go-to sandwich is a club wrap or club sub. I bring you the low carb club wraps which are also gluten-free and keto club rollups.
Low Carb club wraps use deli ham and turkey for the outside wrap and filled with cheese, bacon, shredded lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and ranch to make gluten-free and keto club rollups. These are easily one of my favorite lunches now.
These low carb club wraps take no time to make if you have all the ingredients on hand. For me, I try to have all these ingredients on hand all the time.
- Lunch Meat: Ham and turkey deli slices are my go-to choices. You can definitely make these with roast beef or chicken too.
- Bacon: Crispy fried bacon slices.
- Cheese: Provolone, Swiss, American, Colby-Jack, or whatever cheese you like.
- Veggies: For me, it is lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and sometimes banana peppers. You choose what you like.
- Ranch: I go with Hidden Valley Ranch, but mayonnaise could work just fine too.
Begin by laying out a piece of ham and a piece of turkey. I have found the turkey falls apart, so ham is must for this wrap. overlap the two pieces of deli meat. Lay a slice of cheese over the middle of the overlapped area. Then continue with the normal sandwich toppings like lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, or avocado. Finish the low carb club wrap off with the bacon. No keto club rollups are complete without bacon.
Finally, drizzle with ranch dressing or mayonnaise.
These keto club rollups will quickly become one of your favorite lunches. Feel free to change it up and use lots of different toppings. Spinach or onions would be good additions. These would be great with different kinds of cheese too. Provolone or Havarti cheese tends to be my first picks but Swiss or cheddar could be good on these low carb club wraps too.
You can find lots of great lunch ideas for a keto diet here on our weekly meal plan. Don't forget to check out How to stock your kitchen for low carb or keto dieting too.
Keto Lunch Ideas
Low Carb Club Wraps - Keto Club Rollups
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1 slice deli turkey
- 1 slice cheese such as Provolone or Havarti
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 3 slices pickles
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- Layout the ham slice and halfway down the ham slice lay the turkey slice.
- Over the middle of the overlapped turkey and ham place the cheese slice.
- Top the cheese with the lettuce, tomato, pickle, bacon, and ranch.
- Rollup up starting at the top of the ham.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021