Low-carb and keto snacks, appetizers, and food-on-the-go always are the hardest. A new easy keto snack or even lunch are these keto chicken bacon ranch wraps. They are easy to put together if you have the low-carb diet staples on hand.
Keto chicken bacon ranch wraps are a 5-ingredient low-carb snack or appetizer that is easily put together with deli chicken slices, ranch cream cheese, cheese, and bacon. So simple, yet so satisfying. These will become your new hit at the potlucks and family dinners.
Low-Carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Ingredients
The ingredients are very similar to the traditional chicken bacon ranch wraps made with tortillas. Instead of the tortillas, this recipe uses chicken deli meat as the shell for the cheese and bacon. This recipe will require chicken deli meat, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, bacon crumbles, and shredded colby-jack cheese.
How to Make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
The key to success for these low-carb wraps is making sure you actually have all the ingredients. To make sure these are also easy to make, go ahead and buy a big bag of the bacon crumbles. Start by getting the cream cheese up to room temperature or slightly warm to mix together with the ranch seasoning.
Grab your chicken. I use the chicken meat that is sold in the Budig packages. Don't be afraid to get the generic. I am all for affordability. Overlap the chicken slices and then spread the cream cheese and ranch combination over the chicken meat.
Layer the shredded cheese on the cream cheese and bacon crumbles. Then roll the chicken slices up into one tightly rolled wrap. You can either eat it whole or slice it into pieces. Chilling it before slicing it will definitely help keep the wraps together when you cut the low-carb chicken bacon ranch wraps.
- Have the cream cheese at room temperature or slightly warm to make spreading easier.
- You can mix the bacon crumbles and shredded cheese into the cream cheese with the ranch seasoning if you want the cream cheese coating it all.
- Chilling the roll-ups will make slicing easier so the filling doesn't just squirt out the chicken.
- Feel free to change up the shredded cheese. Use what you like.
Low-Carb Snack and Appetizer Recipes
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 2-ounce package of chicken lunch meat
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Combine the room temperature cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Layout three slices of chicken lunch meat overlapping halfway on a hard, flat surface. Spread the ranch cream cheese deli chicken. Be sure to get the cream cheese all the way to the edges. Repeat until the cream cheese is all used up.
- Top the cream cheese with the bacon and shredded cheese. *Bacon and cheese can also be mixed into the cream cheese and then spread out.*
- Roll up the chicken. Chill until ready to eat or cut immediately into one-inch pieces.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021