As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love all the fresh peppers that Indiana summers bring. Sure I have eaten my weight in sweet corn and BLTs too. But after you make these bacon jalapeno poppers, you will love the fresh pepper summer brings too.
Let’s be honest, when I saw these burgers from Anna at Sometimes on Tuesday, I added them to the mix of most makes this summer since I have fallen in love with my jalapeno poppers.
Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
Cut 2-3 jalapenos in half lengthwise. Take the seed out and then cut into bite-size pieces.
Fry up some bacon good a crisp. Like there is any other way to fry bacon:)
Then put a dollop of cream cheese in the middle of each piece of crescent roll followed by bite-sized pieced of bacon.
Follow it up with a piece of jalapeno. Then pull up the edges around all the goodies. And then you have it. Finish compiling the rest and bake on 375 for about 10 minutes. You want them nice and golden brown.
- 1 tube of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1, 8- ounce block of cream cheese
- 8 jalapenos seeded
- 8 slices of crispy fried bacon
- Lay out each crescent roll triangle and cut in half through the width to make two triangles.
- Put a teaspoon dollop of cream cheese on each triangle.
- Follow up the cream cheese with half a piece of bacon and a quarter to half piece of jalapeno.
- Fold up the edges of the crescent rolls to form a pouch.
- bake for ten minutes on 375 degrees till dough is golden brown.
Link up what you have cooked this week. Can’t wait to see your summer meal creations! Be sure to get some great ideas also from those who share their recipes.