Why don't we make hams more often? It is like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter are reserved for ham. Pineapple juice and brown sugar a normal go-to's for making a ham. But this garlic honey mustard sauce makes a more savory ham that will have your guests going back for more ham. Seriously, every time I make this crock pot garlic honey mustard ham I love it. I have a couple of spiral cut hams in the freezer. But for some reason, it literally has to be a holiday for me to make one of them. But, I decided this past week since I would be traveling for five days, it would be a great thing for my family to eat on while I was away.
Crock Pot Garlic Honey Mustard Ham Ingredients
Crock Pot Garlic Honey Mustard Ham is an easy ham recipe combining honey mustard, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce for a flavorful Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter ham.
How to Make a Savory Crock Pot Ham?
Pour a cup of Dijon Mustard, two cups of honey, ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce, and three cloves of garlic in a blender. Puree the mixture till all of the ingredients are combined.
And here comes the tricky part. I have a big crock pot...a 7-Quart Slow Cooker. But, I still could not get my ham in the crock pot with the large flat side down and put the lid on it.
It is full of flavor. Not too mustardy. Not too sweet. It is awesome. If you are looking for the perfect side for this hame, I recommend my loaded smashed potatoes. The leftovers are great for things like my chicken cordon bleu casserole or soup or scalloped potatoes and ham.
Crock Pot Garlic Honey Mustard Ham
- 1, 8-10 pound spiral cut ham
- 2 cups of honey
- 1 cup of Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Combine all ingredients except ham in your blender and pulse until well blended. Reserve one cup of glaze.
- Pour ½ cup of glaze in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place ham in crock pot, flat side down. Slowly pour glaze mixture over ham, making sure to get in between the spiral slices.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Pour remaining glaze mixture over the ham and cook on low until ready to serve.
Be sure to check out the other great recipes for Hunk of Meat Monday!
Affiliate links were used.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021