Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread combines two tubes of refrigerator cinnamon rolls with caramel sauce that becomes a gooey cinnamon pull-apart bread that is drowned in icing to finish it off. The monkey bread is dripping with cinnamon caramel sauce and white icing. Breakfast should be a sin to be this good.
Monkey bread is always a hit for brunch, breakfast, or even a dessert. I have the traditional bundt cake version of monkey bread and the casserole crock pot monkey bread recipe. Now I have the Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread recipe.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Ingredients
The ingredients for crock pot cinnamon roll monkey bread are simple.
The ingredients for cinnamon roll monkey bread is much like the original monkey bread recipe. You will need the following:
- two tubes of refrigerator cinnamon rolls
- brown sugar
How to Make Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread
Begin by making the caramel sauce. In a saucepan or medium skillet combine butter, brown sugar, a little water and salt, and bring to a good boil. When it is done pour half of the sauce into the greased casserole crock pot.
Next, quarter two cans of refrigerator cinnamon rolls. I just run a knife through a stack of them to quarter them.
Casserole Crock Pot recipes
But first, don't forget about the crock pot cinnamon roll recipe.
Crock Pot Casserole Crock Pot
- 2 cans refrigerator cinnamon rolls, 12-13 ounce size
- 1 stick butter, 8 tablespoons
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small pan, melt butter, sugar, water and salt together. When mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and pour ⅓ of sauce in the bottom of a greased casserole crock pot.
- In the middle of the casserole crock pot put a small bowl.
- Quarter the biscuits with a knife and put the pieces into the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the roll pieces.
- Cook on high for two hours. Switch to low to keep warm until ready to serve. Drop the frosting in the bowl in the middle of the monkey bread.
- Pour the icing over the monkey bread before serving.