Chocolate and peanut butter, a better partnership than peanut butter and jelly in my opinion. These buckeye brownies taste just like the popular peanut butter and chocolate candy, buckeyes. With the help of a 13"X9" brownie mix, these buckeye brownies are also easy to make.
To make these peanut butter and chocolate Buckeye Brownies start with a basic brownie mix for a 13" x 9" pan. Make the brownies and bake them according to the box directions. The let them cool. You better hide them from the kids or husband.
Then spread out over the cooled brownies.
Let the brownies cool for an hour. Then prepare the chocolate ganache to pour over the peanut butter frosting. Begin by heating whipping cream over medium heat until just beginning to bubble. Remove from heat and then add the 8-ounces of dark chocolate. Stir into the cream until melted. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Brownie Mix and Cake Mix Recipes
- 1 box Brownie Mix for 13"X9" pan
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to the box directions in a 13"x9" pan. Let the brownies cool.
- Mix the powdered sugar, butter, and peanut butter. Spread the peanut butter frosting over the brownies. Let the peanut butter and brownies continue to chill for one hour.
- In a small saucepan, pour the whipping cream. Over medium heat, warm the cream until it just begins to bubble. Remove from the heat and pour the dark chocolate into the cream. Stir to melt chocolate. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to cool slightly. Pour over the peanut butter frosting.
shared on weekend potluck.
Linked up at Meal Plan Monday.
- Spicy Ranch 7-Layer Taco Dip - Single Serving Option - September 6, 2021
- Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe - September 2, 2021
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream - How to Make Cucumber and Sour Cream Salad - July 25, 2021