This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings, Dr. Pepper Crockpot Roast with Pork, Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup, Crock Pot Crustless Pizza, Sticky Chicken Wings, Instant Pot Butter Beef and Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup.
Welcome to week 55 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Megan and Liz. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup from These Old Cookbooks
Sticky Chicken Wings from The Farmwife Cooks
Crock Pot Crustless Pizza from Recipes that Crock
Instant Pot Butter Beef from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings from My Fearless Kitchen
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Crock Pot Ham and Cabbage Soup from Flour on my Face
- Dr. Pepper Crockpot Roast with Pork from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Instant Pot Pepperoni Pizza Rigatoni from Chasing Saturday's
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 55
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Tapioca Salad - Pink Fluff - March 5, 2023
- Arroz Con Carne Molida Recipe - Mexican Rice with Ground Beef Skillet - February 27, 2023
- Baked Tortellini with Meat Sauce - February 19, 2023
Leave a Reply