I have a couple of spiral cut hams in the freezer. But for some reason it literally has to be a holiday for me to make one of them. But, I decided this past week since I would be traveling for five days, it would be a great thing for my family to eat on while I was away.
And here comes the tricky part. I have a big crock pot…a 7-Quart Slow Cooker. But, I still could not get my ham in the crock pot with the large flat side down and put the lid on it.
- 1, 8-10 pound spiral cut ham
- 2 cups of honey
- 1 cup of Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Combine all ingredients except ham in your blender and pulse until well blended. Reserve one cup of glaze.
- Pour ½ cup of glaze in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place ham in crock pot, flat side down. Slowly pour glaze mixture over ham, making sure to get in between the spiral slices.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Pour remaining glaze mixture over the ham and cook on low till ready to serve.
Be sure to check out the other great recipes for Hunk of Meat Monday!
Affiliate links were used.