With Halloween right around the corner, it is time to start figuring out what we are going to feed everyone before the rush for candy. Now for us on the farm, we end up going into town or a subdivision with friends so we literally don't have to drive miles between houses. So more than likely I know I won't be responsible for the entree. Which is why I always want to bring something fun for everyone to eat, even if the adults are more excited about it than the kids.
OUR BEST RECIPE SERIES
We are so excited to bring you another week of “Our Best Recipes” with 3 of our food blogger friends. Each Wednesday, we’ll take turns with Cris, Liz and Megan sharing some of the best recipes from our blogs. Last week, Megan shared our best casserole recipes over at These Old Cookbooks. Be sure to check those out!
Other “Our Best Recipes” posts you may have missed are:
- 8 Great Pumpkin Recipes
- 11 Winning Game Day Recipes
- 8 Great Apple Recipes
- 8 Great Ground Beef Recipes
- Our Best Pork Chop Recipes
The recipes we will be sharing each week are some of our best tried and true recipes that we know you will love.
Our Best Halloween Recipes
Let's start with appetizers and snacks for just hanging out and needing some munchies:
- Mummy Pizza Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- White Chocolate Snack Mix with Candy Corn
- Homemade Caramel Corn
- Candy Corn Trail Mix
Handheld meal ideas for eating on the go:
We all know everyone is going to need a drink:
Desserts are a must! We all need a cookie or warm dessert at the end of the night:
- Fudgy Crock Pot Reese's Cake
- Crock Pot Monster Munch
- Halloween Candy Monster Cookies
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Also shared on Weekend Potluck.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Mexican Chicken and Rice with Queso - March 28, 2021
- Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe- Ninja Foodi Broccoli - March 25, 2021
- Air Fryer Ravioli - How to Make Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer - March 13, 2021